Introducing Just Barcodes
- Just Barcodes lets you create high quality barcodes for use in your desktop publishing package or image editor etc.
- This makes it easy to add high quality barcodes to your product's final artwork.
- Take a look at the free 30 day trial - see the Download page or online help.
- For pricing, please see the
- Quick Look Video and review by FindMySoft
- A is also available for use in automated systems.
- Supports the following symbologies: Bookland EAN (with ISBN), Code 39, Code 128, EAN-8, EAN-13, EAN-128, Interleaved 2 of 5, ITF-14, UPC-A and UPC-E.
- High quality barcodes can be transferred to other programs using copy and paste, or saved as TIFF (.tif) or bitmap (.bmp) image files.
- Quick and easy to use, with automatic preview.
- Full control of output resolution, magnification (scaling), bar height, orientation and human readable.
- Batch Save feature to generate multiple barcodes..
- Save settings as a project file for future use.
- Your Licence Key will work with any future versions that are released - there is no need to pay again. Simply download and install the latest version.
- Current version: 1.5.0
This uses the same barcode engine found inside Just Barcodes CL version 1.1.2.
- Just Barcodes was previously called Just Bar Codes. It was renamed on 17 April 2011. (We renamed it because we think it will be easier to find!)
Tested by FindMySoft 14 December 2012 and rated EXCELLENT - thank you!
Received 5 * rating on 28 July 2011 from Software.informer - thank you!
Tested by RoxySoft on 2 August 2010 and described as EXCELLENT - thank you!
Rated 4 cows on Tucows View Preview (opens in a new window)
Just Barcodes 1.1.1 received the Softpedia 100% CLEAN Award on 1 August 2005
Copyright (c) 2004-2016 Neon Sine Software. All rights reserved.
View Award (at softpedia.com)