Just Barcodes CL Version 2.1.0
Release date: 1 November 2018
- The software no longer needs to be installed.
- The download file is now a zip archive, instead of an installer.
Just Barcodes CL Version 2.0.1
Release date: 25 November 2017
- Subscription licence support added, to work with the new purchase options recently added to this website.
- The installer is fully compatible with the latest version of Windows, and the environment path variable is no longer altered during installation.
- Removed the GUI reminder window during trial - reminders are now only shown on the command line, but may be hidden using a new -nolicinfo option.
- Requires a new v2.x licence key. (Customers who purchased a v1.x licence key up to three months before the release date were eligible for a free upgrade.)
- Updated messages, help and licence agreement.
Just Barcodes CL Version 1.1.3
Release Date: 9 September 2017
- Updated licence agreement. Minor updates will still normally be free of charge, but NSS reserves the right to charge for updates in future.
- During the trial period, the OK button on the reminder window is enabled after 0.5 seconds, instead of 2 seconds.
Just Barcodes CL Version: 1.1.2
Release Date: 17 April 2011
- Renamed from Just Bar Codes CL to Just Barcodes CL.
- Added the option to save barcode images as TIFF files, instead of just BMP files. There is support for optional compression for TIFF files. However, Vista and Windows 7 can fail to render such files correctly - see .
- Added the option to save BMP files in 1 bit per pixel format (previously, bitmap files used 8 bits per pixel).
- Added the option to allow incorrect check digits for EAN-8, EAN-13, UPC-A and UPC-E. (This was requested by one of our customers, for specialised purposes.)
Just Bar Codes CL Version: 1.1.1
Release Date: 17 October 2007
- The maximum number of characters for Code 128, Code 39 and Interleaved 2 of 5 has been increased from 30 to 100.
- The maximum number of characters for EAN-128 has been increased from 50 to 100.
Just Bar Codes CL Version: 1.1.0
Release Date: 15 May 2007
- The Bookland EAN (ISBN) symbology has been added, with the option of a 2 or 5 digit add-on code.
- The Bookland EAN symbology supports a choice of ISBN-10 and/or ISBN-13 with a number of formatting and alignment options.
- The human readable text positioning accuracy has been improved on all symbologies.
- A minor correction has been made to the ITF bearer bar option. Previously, if the command line option was used to specify the default value, no bearer bars appeared.
Just Bar Codes CL Version: 1.0.2
Release Date: 21 June 2006
- The "licence expired" message has been updated..
Just Bar Codes CL Version: 1.0.1
Release Date: 24 May 2006
- Some libraries were missing from the previous version's installation package. This prevented it from running on some PCs.
- This version includes the missing components.
Just Bar Codes CL Version: 1.0.0
Release Date: 21 May 2006