- Generates high resolution barcode images, for use in your desktop publishing package or image editor.
- Easily add barcodes to your product's final artwork.
- Downloads Page - with free 30-day trial.
- Shop - where you can choose a Licence Key to suit your needs, and continue using Just Barcodes after the free trial.
- Command line version also available, for use in automated systems - or to suit your personal preference.
- Supports the following symbologies: Bookland EAN (with ISBN), Code 39, Code 128, EAN-8, EAN-13, EAN-128, Interleaved 2 of 5, ITF-14, UPC-A and UPC-E.
- High quality barcodes can be transferred to other programs using copy and paste, or saved as TIFF (.tif) or bitmap (.bmp) image files.
- Quick and easy to use, with automatic preview.
- Full control of output resolution, magnification (scaling), bar height, orientation and human readable.
- Batch Save feature generates multiple barcodes, using lists of numbers, external text or .csv files.
- Save settings to a file, for future use.
- Help file explains every feature, and also provides tips, questions and answers.
- Excellent software. Very pleased.
- Great, robust software. Seller very responsive. Highly recommend this seller.
- Item as described. Works GREAT! Fast shipping. AAAA++++
- A smooth transaction thanks to a professional seller. The software is excellent
- Excellent software. Works GREAT. Excellent Communication. Thankyou.
- Fast transaction, Item received OK, Very Good Software, Highly recommended
- Quick easy transaction and simple to use software. Does a customer need more? FAB
Where It All Started
Back in 2005, there were numerous label design packages out there. But they were generally cumbersome and complicated to use. They also tended to have fairly crude tools for creating the rest of the image - such as adding text, lines, and other images. In some cases, the barcodes which they created seemed poor in certain respects, such as having misaligned human readable text under the symbol.
It seemed that there was a need for an easy-to-use barcode generator which did just one thing, and did it well. That lead to the creation of Just Barcodes. It makes the barcodes, then you can do anything you like with them - such as transfer them to a more sophisticated program. That way, it's much easier to add everything else that you need.
It's worth pointing out that the barcode engine inside Just Barcodes does not rely on the use of any third-party libraries or barcode fonts to create the barcode images. The advantage of doing this is that there is full control over the images generated - down to the last pixel.