Just Barcodes CL is a high quality barcode image generator for the Windows command line.
- Generates high resolution barcode images.
- Runs from the Windows command line, a batch file or your own application.
- Can be integrated into other systems that require barcodes.
- Downloads Page - with free 30-day trial.
- Shop - where you can choose a Licence Key to suit your needs, and continue using Just Barcodes CL after the free trial.
- Graphical user interface version also available.
- Supports the following symbologies: Bookland EAN (with ISBN), Code 39, Code 128, EAN-8, EAN-13, EAN-128, Interleaved 2 of 5, ITF-14, UPC-A and UPC-E.
- High quality barcodes can be copied to the clipboard or saved as TIFF (.tif) or bitmap (.bmp) image files.
- Full control of output resolution, magnification (scaling), bar height, orientation and human readable.
- Optional settings file - store configuration data in a simple text file.
- Help file explains every feature, and also provides tips, questions and answers.
- Very good service, problem dealt with swiftly and satisfactorily. Steve.
- Good service and product.
- Great Product, just what we needed, seller is asset to eBay, thanks
Thank you to everyone who has reviewed our Just Barcodes CL software!
Note: Links in this section direct to third-party websites, and open in a new tab / window.
Thank you to Taimienphi.vn for featuring Just Barcodes CL!
5 Star rating from Taimienphi.vn
Thank you to Softsea for reviewing Just Barcodes CL!
Excellent / 5 stars from SoftSea
Where It All Started
Several years ago, a potential customer was interested in Just Barcodes, which has a graphical user interface. But they wanted to build it into one of their own systems, and wondered whether that might be possible.
We didn't like to disappoint. So rather than saying no, we got to work and created Just Barcodes CL.
Internally, it uses the same tried and trusted barcode engine as Just Barcodes. But instead of a graphical user interface, it has a command line interface.
Just Barcodes CL does not rely on the use of any third-party libraries or barcode fonts to create the barcode images. That means we have full control over the images generated - down to the last pixel.